We are the higher education and professional development arm of the Gateway Group, one of the largest and prestigious education organizations in Sri Lanka. Since our establishment in 2008, we have been offering internationally accredited qualifications to local and international students. Keeping in line with the vision of our late Founder Mr. R. I. T. Alles, we seek to energize, enlighten and empower young adults and professionals of Sri Lanka and the South Asian region with world-class learning solutions and industry-recognised qualifications that lead to the creation of sustainable communities, both locally and internationally.
The key advantages offered by Gateway Graduate School to our learners include the following:
- Qualifications from world-class universities and awarding organisations: We offer programmes in partnership with some of the best higher education institutions in the world. The MA in Education offered at Gateway Graduate School is from the University of Nottingham, ranked overall within the top 100 universities worldwide as per the premier QS world university rankings system. Similarly, the Dual Enrollment Program which enable students to earn higher education credits while still at school, is offered in partnership with Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, the largest and most-renowned university for Aviation and Aerospace studies. We have also entered into an articulation agreement with the University of Adelaide, a prestigious Group of Eight (Go8) University in Australia.
- Different options for completing studies: Our students can complete their entire degree studies in Sri Lanka in fields such as Business, Computing and Education or transfer to international universities in Australia, Canada, the UK, New Zealand, USA,
- Board range of programmes: At present, we offer programmes in Business, Finance, Computing, Teaching/Training, Education, Business with Music (in collaboration with Soul Sounds Academy) as well as Aviation and Aerospace; in the near future, we will introduce degree programmes and qualifications in Performing Arts, Law, Engineering, International Hospitality Management and Biomedical Science.
- Quality of learning experience: Over the last thirty years, Gateway has built an excellent learning eco-system and this underpins our approach towards providing international standard education in Sri Lanka.
- World-class infrastructure and facilities: Our students have access to world-class infrastructure in terms of sporting facilities, learning environment and entertainment. In this regard, we are unique in our offering, particularly when compared to other private-sector higher education providers in Sri Lanka.
- Work experience and/or internships: Students of GGS are provided opportunities to pursue internships during their academic breaks. We encourage students to undertake their studies with an application mindset while retaining the necessary academic rigour to achieve their learning outcomes.
- International exposure: We enable our students to develop international exposure through multiple initiatives; these include guest lectures and workshops by scholars from prestigious institutions such as the University of Nottingham, the University of Adelaide and Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, international conferences such as the International Forum for Students and the International Forum for Teachers, summer programmes at partner universities and overseas study tours.
- Counselling and guidance for further studies at top universities: GGS students benefit from our well-developed counselling and guidance system and progress onto leading universities across the world for further studies. We also, use our strong network with the employment sector in Sri Lanka to guide our students towards successful employment.